17 may 2011

The Man Repeller.

This is one of my favorite bloggers, her name is Leandra Medine. I love her style... She's a MAN REPELLER. For one who's not familiar with the term a man repeller isssss...
[outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.]
Celebrity man repeller? KATE MOSS.
I absolutely love this style, I wear things like this on a daily basis. I love layers, blazers, pants, bowties, vests etc. You would be impressed on how many outfits you can mix and match by being a man repeller. For example, I took these pictures from Leandra's blog [manrepeller.com]


Note how she manages to pull out both the day look and the night look with one key piece which is the white blazer, I love how she works this two different looks. What I love the most of course is the white blazer from Kaelen.





& ...This is what I wore today for work... Rock&Republic black jeans, vintage vest, Zara button down shirt. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario