24 may 2011

Kiss from a rose.

Today I made my first photo shoot for NPIRE. Usually I take pictures of myself but in this case I took pictures of this beautiful young lady, Rosalba Caceres. It was so so fun! I was the photographer, stylist, even hair and make-up. For the first look she's wearing a pink Zara dress with a vintage striped vest and neon Zara shoes. Second look: black Zara dress and vintage shirt. Third look: Wizard of oz t-shirt from Mango, Zara black tights, and white heels from Bebe. 










4 comentarios:

  1. Natalia, these are amazing!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. fishy face picture is my favorite! love it!

    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great pictures! they have a retro look that I love!

    ResponderEliminar